Wednesday, May 29, 2013

warm

Yesterday was the first time that my our soup bowls hit our table for the year (wet, windy and hail - perfect soup weather). I thrifted a set of 5 way back here in 2010, not long after I found another two sets by the same company, same colour but a different design, they are made by Tams of England.
I use them only for soup, it makes our soup eating just a little more special I think. Yummy pumpkin, with some garlic bread. I always add some red curry paste to my pumpkin soup, adds a nice little extra warming kick! Do you have special serve-ware that you only use for a special something?

5 comments :

  1. A friend gave me a lovely heavy cut glass bowl that I only really use for trifle! It looks so pretty in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bowls, and so nice to have a matching set-we are very mismatched since we sold our hornsea set. bet they stack really well in the cupboard too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooooo warm and inviting!! so so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember buying a set of these back in the seventies as a wedding present for a friend. That colour was very popular.

    Christy
    Lil Bit Brit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember buying a set of these back in the seventies as a wedding present for a friend. That colour was very popular.

    Christy
    Lil Bit Brit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.