Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Argh!






Late last year the super talented Lisa from Big Little asked me if I would be interested in being a pattern tester for her girls pirate jacket. I had already been  lucky enough to test way back here for her Pirate Jacket pattern, so I wasn't about to say no! Miss E was desperately jealous without a pirate jacket of her own so I was pleased to see that the new pattern went up to larger sizes (up to size 6). I love all the little details Lisa puts in her patterns, the treasure maps are such a inventive idea and I often spy the kids out in the garden looking for treasure with their maps. The patterns are so easy to follow which makes them suitable for sewers of all abilities. The kids wear their jackets out all the time, getting lots of comments, especially when they are out together.

If you would like to make your own pirate jacket you can buy the amazing pattern from the Big Little Etsy Shop, or if sewing isn't for you, Lisa can custom make one for you! Check out the other great things Lisa has in her shop, I have my eye on a hot water bottle cover!

5 comments :

  1. Wow Louana, this was unexpected - thanks so much! I love the colours you have chosen for E's coat and super glad she loves it so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super super cute!
    LOVE

    Ahhhh yes the hot water bottle covers - I too have my eye on those .. .. .. *there 'may' be something coming up soon that 'may' interest you*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just lovely. The little treasure map is brilliant!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! You two ladies are so super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jackets are sooo cute!! Just love all the details :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.