Wednesday, September 5, 2012

snapped



I had hoped to share a wee tutorial with you here today, but alas the weather hasn't been the best for photos to it will have to wait. Instead I'm sharing a few snaps from the weekend. We seemed to spend lots of time in the car over the weekend with little ones falling asleep during the travels. As a passenger it was a great chance to get back into some washcloth crocheting with Christmas and new babies in mind. I find it amazing as a person who suffers from motion sickness, who can't look at a map while the car is moving, I can happily crochet away in the car without feeling sick! There seemed to be lots of flowers out and about in the little towns that we visited, yes Spring is really here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.