Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I see red, red, red

My favourite colour has long been red. Then green took over and over the last few weeks I've noticed more red creeping back. My new shoes, that I got from here, after I read how inexpensive the international shipping was here (thank Ella!). I was all prepared to buy some lovely brown ones, being sensible about what I could wear them with, then I realised that as red is my favourite colour I have tons of clothes that would go with red shoes. I'm glad I did, I do so love red shoes. They are so super comfortable, after an initial panic that they were too small. The exchange rate is oh so good at the moment to they worked out to be really reasonable, and they look like they are going to last for many, many years, much better than buying a couple of pairs from the No 1 Shoe Warehouse and them only last a season ( something I'm very guilty of doing). So yes, I have happy feet!

I have had some great red thrift store finds too, that red Citta bag, brand new with tags on for $5, and those cute Japanese mugs for miss E to drink milo from for only $0.20 each! Bargain.

3 comments :

  1. Curse my darn oversized feet! I keep seeing those sandals everywhere I look but they don't make them quite big enough to fit us unfortunately-large-footed lasses.
    Guess I will just have to live vicariously through you..
    Loving the thrifty finds too, what a wonderful, eye-candy-filled, post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got some :) I want red ones tooooo!! That bag is completely gorgeous, what an awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is indeed the best of all the colours. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.