Monday, March 29, 2010

cooler

The weather has turned quickly here, one minute it seemed like summer was going to last forever and then all of a sudden the roads are lined with fallen leaves and it's so much cooler in the mornings. I have a girl who loves hats and although she has plenty of warm hats that still fit I felt that she should have a new one for this winter. I used some more of the jumper that I used for these little pants, it's super soft and cosy. I was inspired by the project in Handmade Home by Amanda Soule, I didn't actually use her pattern, rather just looked at the picture in the book and went from there. I thought I might crochet a little trim around the edge, once I can pry it off her head! it seems to be an instant favourite.

1 comment :

  1. i love it! lucky miss e.
    i also love the bag you made- lovely new autumnal things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.