Sunday, June 7, 2015

Always changing





One of our favourite places to visit is the Auckland Botanic Gardens, it's free (if we can dodge the cafe!), local and ever changing. It seems that every we visit there is something new to see, new flowers, new plantings and foliage. As long as we visit the childrens' garden first we are free to explore the rest of the gardens at leisure.

We recently took some overseas visitors with us, I was blown away by all the blue flowers, I don't think I've ever seen so many different types of blue flowers in one place. The place was teaming with bees and bumble bees, busily going about their pollination duties.

1 comment :

  1. I do so love watching plants and seasons change... breathtaking x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.