Monday, August 10, 2009

more umbrellas



A few more things I've made with the beautiful fabric trimmings from Umbrella Prints. Other than the fabric that I cut up for the Giraffe I've found it hard to cut up the fabric too much, so most of the things I've made I've left the fabric whole. The little elephant pencil case and the little pouch both have recycled denim as the main fabric, I love that elephant fabric. The trio of brooches seem to be so hard to photograph I can't seem to get any detail into the black wool. I made a fabric "yo yo" from some thin and super soft merino wool and used a fabric button kit to make two buttons, the other brooch features a Umbrella Prints "yo yo".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.