Wednesday, August 26, 2009

guilty


We were told Mr A was going to be a Miss, so he was a big surprise. I had thought as we were expecting another girl the nursery didn't need any updating. Dealing with a newborn and a toddler doesn't leave much energy for decorating but Mr A is nearly 8 months and the guilt has set in that I haven't really made the effort yet. This quilt is a good start, but I took these pictures of my husband's childhood cars to frame for the walls and that is step two. I love these little toys and I think once put them in frames they will start to make the room seem more for him.

1 comment :

  1. I love the idea of framing these images of his dads toys - brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.