Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter crafting

 I've been busy this week making a few things to celebrate Easter (leaving it to the last minute again!) Unfortunately I can't show them to you yet, least I spoil the surprise for my family and friends! But I'll show you a couple of past Easter projects.


Easter bark! A big hit with my little man who hates the peppermint Christmas version. Below, a cute way to recycle an egg carton and egg shells. It makes a great table centerpiece/runner and I make a long row of them nearly every year.



Any Easter makings at your place? 

2 comments :

  1. mmmm bark! am making some in the next day or two here too! Love the decoration! so cool! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.