Wednesday, May 11, 2011

lightbulb

A little light bulb went off in my head the other day. It has always annoyed me when I crochet shapes to stuff and the stuffing (the white fibre fill kind of stuffing) shows through the stitches, it just doesn't look right. All of a sudden I thought why don't I stuff the shapes with dyed wool roving to match the colour of the yarn that I've used. It isn't so clear to see in the photo above but this was the first project I've tried it with, the one on the right is stuffed with the dyed wool. I'm quite excited about this discovery although I'm sure that someone must have already discovered it!

You can find the free hear pattern here.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.