Wednesday, September 9, 2009

on a trip


I went on my first preschool trip yesterday. We went to Butterfly Creek , the weather was fantastic and we had so much fun. Miss E was very lucky to have a butterfly land on her hat (there were so many jealous others, desperately wanting a butterfly to land on them). There were all manner of farm animals there too, and Miss E was totally fascinated by a goat being milked. It's so nice to see the wonder and fascination on the little ones faces as they see all these things for the first time. Now all the excitement is over and I won't be hearing every morning, "is it butterfly creek today?"

1 comment :

  1. That is a perfect shot. Wow, that must have been fun to capture. I love butterfly pavilions, they just always bring about a sense of peace. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.