Tuesday, August 4, 2009

bubble bubble


This beautiful Oliver & S pattern arrived in my letter box a few weeks ago and last week I finally got around to making one. I made a "calico" out of some purple vintage sheeting I had to check out the size and check out the pattern instructions. Luckily all the pattern instructions were easy to understand, even though there were a few terms I hadn't come across before. I think I'll make the next size up for the next one as it ended up a bit shorter than I imagined, especially if she isn't going to wear anything underneath in summer. The pattern comes with a cute paper doll to cut out, I doubt I will, it's just too cute. Miss E loves it and apparently you have to roar like a lion and stand on your blanket while posing for photos in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.