Thursday, March 18, 2010

made

I recently stumbled upon this blog dana-made-it.com, loads of great ideas there! Dana also sells some patterns and the Rollie Pollie caught my eye. It caught my eye because almost since the day that miss E was born there has been a power struggle between her and my husband over our single bean bag. I've been meaning to make one ever since especially as now there is a third player on the scene. I was limited in my fabric choice as I wanted to work with what I had and I didn't really have much in the way of large pieces of suitable fabric, but I'm pleased with the printed light denim. I really enjoyed making it and I have plans to make another for mr A as he is the only one without now, as for me I enjoy everyone wanting to sit on a bean bag so I have the choice of couches all to myself.

2 comments :

  1. I love it! What a great bean bag for the little one. Thanks for the link, I have never seen that site before.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- louana, i love it. now i want to make one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.