Friday, March 5, 2010

happy swapper

I took part in Heather's vintage swap and my fabulous parcel arrived this week from Emily. I was blown away by all the goodies she sent! That little fawn embroidery, oh my! it's long and has the same image at each end, double the cute. I don't know how Emily parted with it, I certainly won't be. There were lovely mother of pearl buttons in a little drawstring bag, more lovely embroidered linens, a generous amount of fabric, a cute little apron, lovely braid and the list goes on. I was so very lucky and I can't stop looking at all my vintage goodies.

Not only is the swap a great way to get some vintage loveliness but the blogroll is an impressive list of blogs to read, check it out.

4 comments :

  1. adorable! i do love that little deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is great, but that deer looks like an illustration from Bambi. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - your pics look so sunny and bright! I've got sunshine envy. I'm happy the dear has a new home - and we are still enjoying it's little twin sister pillowcases :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.