Wednesday, November 13, 2013

heads up!


Hey Aucklanders, this weekend sees the fabric hoarders collectors come out and offer you some of their stash for sale! I've had a stall at the last two Fabric-a-brac sales here in Auckland, but not this time. I can tell you first hand that there is an amazing array of new and vintage fabrics and accessories up for sale at these events. I'm so tempted to go along and add to my stash, but the cupboard under the stairs (and the pile in my bedroom/sewing space) says "no more!!" But surely you've got some more room for fabric???

1 comment :

  1. I love this idea!! My stash could definitely do with a good cull. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.