Thursday, October 31, 2013

extended







We had a long weekend here in New Zealand, the last "break" before Christmas. Nearly every year it rains and it's a bit of a downer. This year however bucked the trend and it was nice and sunny, so we made the most of it and took the kids to the beach. They swam and played in the sand for hours, we finished the day off with fish and chips for dinner. Perfect.

We took a short coastal walk too, the fields were covered in buttercups, a gentle yellow haze. Did you spot my Croutons bag? It was a lovely gift from a blog friend, made by another blog friend! Spoilt! I love it.

Although I'm not a big fan of Summer, I'm quite looking forward to more days at the beach, finished off by fish and chips of course!

4 comments :

  1. : ) Love a good summer outing on a fine long weekend! Looks like a lovely time for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beach days, especially if they end with fish and chips. Love your croutons bag and of course your salties! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of days... Roll on summer! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't it a stunner!! loving your shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.