Tuesday, July 13, 2010

holidays

We are into the second week of school holidays, luckily the weather seems to have been on our side for most of it, cold mornings but sunny cloud free days. Our local library is undergoing a major face lift and getting amongst other things a new entrance way. We were really lucky to be in town as a crane was lifting the pieces into place. Miss E was very keen to capture the event so I let her take all the pictures. It was so nice to see her carefully lining up the images and excited at every frame she captured. Now we just have to wait a few more months till we can experience the new improved library.

Just a reminder I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow for my giveaway, you can still enter by leaving a comment here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.